Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Meme-Ries

Purpose Question

My purpose in life here and now is free myself from the mental and emotional shackles and chains that ensnare me. I picture myself as the ghost from A Christmas Carol, dragging these self-inflicted limitations that constrict, chafe, bruise and than tear at my spirit. Only then can I do anything else.

What is really interesting to me is that these chains and shackles are interwoven in those of loved ones.. So to free myself I need to free my loved ones a bit as well, but my focus should be on freeing myself, not on freeing my loved ones at this point.

It is like the instructions the flight attendants give - in case the cabin loses air pressure, put the air mask on yourself FIRST and THEN put it on your dependants..

What would be your ideal breakfast, lunch and dinner? Assume you can eat anything without fear of being bad for your health.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I truely don't know. Fresh fruit is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home