Friday, April 04, 2008

Belesprit

I've been reminded I haven't updated my blog in some time. Amazing how we get distracted in this world. Too many distractions is a continuuing theme with me - especially since my last post.

I have moved to Chicago. It is a good place. I love the suburbs.

I am overwhelmed by all there is to do - and yet I spend most of my time doing the same sorts of things I used to do...heheheheh Very glad I have at least a couple friends from before my move with whom I can share my loves and woes.

The internet has shown me additional wonders... such as on demand television shows.

My new years resolutions are (and these are something I thnk I can get done by July): 100 workouts, 20 books, and 30 minute/day average reading.

This last month was a good one for meeting new people. I've met nearly ten new gaming friends.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

And how are your resolutions coming along? An update?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home