Monday, February 27, 2006

Fly by Wire

I had a dream the other day where I was flying. That's not unusual. In fact, I'd say one out of five of the dreams I remember have me supermanning it over the mighty skyscrapers of Boise-Metropolis.

But the dream the other day was unique in that my method of propulsion was revealed to me: wires. If you are familiar with the original superman movies, you may well know that characters were "made to fly" by having large rigs set up with wires on them. Amazing stuff. Apparently in my dream, that's how I flew as well.. Now I didn't get to see them, but I can just imagine these HUGE rigs extending far above the city scape, there JUST so that BEN could fly around.

I've been interested in figuring out "what dreams mean" lately - and I think this dream tells me that I think the world exists to meet my whims. Is that an enlightened point of view or what!! Another thing of note - I want to fly high up in the sky but somehow that search has got me all wrapped up in other things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home