Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Back to Blog

Soccer dream.
Out on a field; My legs and arms are exhausted. I push myself towards the ball with the reste of my team and sometimes somehow manage to get there first, but when I kick it or throw it (must be some kind of special soccer game) I feel this ache, this resistance to doing my best work...and it is hard to imagine when I wasn't this exhausted.

I loved what a comment a friend made casually the other day. She talked about wanting to live with her higher self. How awesome is that. My dream might be about finding my higher self.. and how difficult it is sometimes when you aren't calm, when you are exhausted by life and by your own challenges that you become frustrated as though you'll never see your higher self again except in glimpses and sparks of memory and fantasy.

Its so easy to say, "I'll just skip soccer practice today."

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks for showing up. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home